She was a bit skeptical at first...





...but she got into it after a few tries.
And here are a few more of the Peanut solo. I just can't help myself. She likes when I tickle her sides...funny cause I HATE that.
Tummy time. It's not her favorite but she'll humor me for five minutes or so.
I'm not sure if you can tell from the pictures, but her rash has returned a bit on her cheeks. It's only been there a couple days, so I've been racking my brain for the cause. Because it has to be something I ate. But I've been so careful! I even tell restaurants about being dairy free and make them promise my order does not contain one molecule of that nasty stuff. So, just as I'm getting worked up about those lying waiters spiking my meals with poison (aka dairy), I look down at the container in my hand. You see it's morning (ok, early afternoon...not the point) and I'm making coffee. I had been splurging on Starbucks almost every day since giving birth, and the insane expense finally made do the tough thing and...gasp...I now make my own coffee. With delicious hazelnut NON-DAIRY creamer. Did you know NON-DAIRY or LACTOSE FREE means yes, I contain the ingredient that hurts your baby?!?! So, I would like to accept this worst mom of the year award with a special thanks to my caffeine addiction and my inability to read labels. Back to Starbucks I go, and make it a venti soy latte please.


No comments:
Post a Comment