Just a quick non-baby-related piece of news. I stepped on the scale today and there they were. Those numbers that haven't graced my scale since before I was with child. And I even had wet hair! I actually could have hit this milestone any time in the past month, but I've been too scared to weigh myself due to moving and eating out waaay too much. So I'm thrilled. Now I just need to get my butt in shape. I really miss running. I'm pretty sure I could only make a mile due to my lack of cardiovascular fitness and the horrendous heat. But I have an excuse for my absence from the pavement. Mah baybee is too teeny for the stroller!!
That strap under her chin is supposed to go across her chest. Currently it is a strangulation hazard...therefore...I will sit at home watching So You Think You Can Dance eating oreos instead of running.
No comments:
Post a Comment