Sunday, October 17, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

My baby is 9 whole moths old.  This should be simultaneously celebrated and mourned because, YAY for growing healthy babies!!, but WOE for the time passing by too quickly.  She has officially been on the outside as long as she was on the inside.  I have to say I have enjoyed these 9 months MUCH more than the previous ones :-)  So, while I have so much to say about my Peanut, I'm not ready for the post yet.  And here are the reasons....

Time.  I know this is my usual excuse and I'm not nearly as busy as 95% of the adult population, but it's true.  I have not had the time.

Pictures.  We have the cutest pics for her 9 month shot.  However, they are being held hostage on our camera b/c we lost our USB thingy that transfers them to the computer.  And you know I can't post without showing off my babes.

Sickness.  I am getting sick.  I think.  It's either the flu, with the full spectrum of symptoms including chills and body aches.  Or, it's an attack of hormones that have been on hiatus for 18 months that are now taking revenge on my poor body.  (sorry for the over share - but if you remember I've mentioned mucus plugs on here, so I think we know each other good enough to be on this kind of level)  So I can't find it in me tonight to fully encompass everything the peanut has accomplished this month.

There are more but I think you get the idea.  So, stay tuned!  I'm hoping to get it done before she hits 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment