Thursday, November 11, 2010

Who's That Lady?

Ever heard that song?  It's on a mop commercial lately.  We sing it a lot because it gets in my head.  I sing it to the babe but instead of "sexy lady" we say "naked lady" because I tend to sing it when she's in the bath.  In case you weren't already convinced, we're a weird family.

Here are the official ten month pictures.  She's head to toe Old Navy (because I got that 30% off email and had to use it).  I love that cute owl shirt.  Usually I'm opposed to things with birds on them because birds gross me out.  (Another weird fact you probably didn't want to know)  BUT, I don't really classify cute owls into the bird category.  And how 'bout those adorable skinny jeans?  We're probably scarring future generations by naming the current most popular pant choice as "skinny".  Maybe I should call them her "whatever body type God blessed you with is beautiful" jeans.  No?  She's got the cutest gray (grey??) ballet flats on too, but you can't really see them.  And you know I have to round out the outfit with a headband.  She still gets the "Oh, he's just so cute!" when she doesn't have one on.  Seriously.  It happened Sunday.  She was in a dress.






We had a wonderful Veteran's Day together (I didn't have to work but P did).  A little play time, some lunch with Daddy (mmm BBQ...), a bit of shopping and a nice long nap (for the little one - I took care of paperwork and watched No Ordinary Family - don't judge me).  A shout out to all of those who are or have served our country.  God bless you, and thank you.

1 comment:

  1. First, I freakin' LOVE the owl shirt. Owls are my favorite animal though, next to the southern hairy nosed wombat, of course, so I'm partial. Second, I love the Stella pic. Third, ...No Ordinary Family ???...seriously?...no, really...you watch that on purpose?...I'm totally judging. I love you, Mommie!

    ReplyDelete