Wednesday, August 26, 2009

21 Weeks Down 19 to Go!

So I'm pretty sure the little girl had a growth spurt. I feel HUGE! And now strangers feel confident to ask me my due date instead of covertly inspecting my middle to try to figure out if it's a baby or too much pizza. It's amazing that she's only half way grown, and I'll just keep getting bigger! Dad bought us our stroller, and it was hilarious watching him and P try to put it together. They did accomplish the goal, and it is now sitting in the nursery closet just waiting to be used. We've decided on colors for the nursery, so now we'll work on getting everything set up. I'll post pics of our progress as soon as we start working on it. My increased appetite is here to stay...I am LOVING food right now. But I don't feel too bad, b/c every day I feel her getting stronger. Her little flutters are serious kicks now (most of the time to my bladder). I actually felt her flip around yesterday from feet down to head down (it was a very weird feeling). Here is the 21 week pic...sorry I look so scrubbed out but I was getting ready to run when I remembered to take it.

2 comments: