Sunday, September 27, 2009

Double Digits

How far along?: 26 Weeks
How big is baby?: Almost two pounds and 14 inches long.
Maternity clothes?: Getting smaller and smaller. I'm going to be left with sweatpants and Ps t-shirts at the end.
Stretch marks?: Still no new ones, but my old ones are getting longer :-(
Sleep?: Definitely not as easy as it used to be. I sleep with a total of four pillows now and take up the majority of the bed.
Best moment this week?: Hearing her little heart beat at my Dr. appointment. It's always amazing to hear. We both got a good report and she's measuring right on track.
Movement?: All the time. She's very active in the mornings, after I eat, and right before bed. So far she sleeps when I do at night. Let's hope that keeps up after she's here!
Food cravings?: Nothing specific this week. Just sweets, as always.
Labor signs?: None so far! I think I've had a few Braxton-Hicks but it's hard to tell.
Belly button in or out?: Still in, but I give it a couple weeks to be popped.
What I miss: Sneezing without peeing my pants. You take the little things for granted.
What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower on Saturday! I can't wait to see everyone!!
Milestone: Double digits on the countdown! 98 days to go!!
Heres the 26 week pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment