Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm a Lazy Mom

I'm behind on my weekly update, and yet I still can't find the energy to recap. So...I'll get in two weeks worth of fascinating Peanut facts soon. Today I just want to post pictures. Because I think my kid is pretty photogenic (Ok, I admit it...I have the Mom glasses on and to me, she could be the next big Baby GAP model...isn't she the cutest thing EVER?!?...etc. etc.). So here are some shots I took during play time. Stella decided to play too.

Wondering why Mommy is making funny faces:
Her sassy look:
BFFs:
Yes this one looks a lot like the others, but SHE'S SO CUTE!:
Laughing at Mommy...because I'm ridiculous:

2 comments:

  1. Yes, ofcourse she is the CUTEST thing EVER!!! And I think I can finally say that she looks like....P! I couldn't tell which one of you she looked more like, but I am going with daddy :). What do you think and what have others said?? Oh I do hope to meet this little peanut soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, most people say she looks like P. It's her mouth I think. Thank goodness she got daddy's juicy lips :-) And we're going to try to make it to WPB before mat leave is up so hopefully we can stop by!

    ReplyDelete