Things about YOU:
- You are really in between sizes right now. You still fit in 0-3 dresses. You fit in 3 month Carter's outfits the best. But you can fit into 3-6 month things as well.
- You have graduated to size 2 diapers. They're a little big, but I'm sure you'll grow into them soon.
- Still no teeth, but those bottom ones will definitely be first. You drool all the time and constantly chew on your hands, clothes, toys, and anything within reach.
- You have the BEST belly laugh. You chuckle all the time, but it's rare to get the huge belly laugh.
- You still haven't rolled over. I'm trying not to be anxious about it. I know you could if you wanted to, but you have no interest in it. You would rather try to sit up by yourself...and I think you might get the hang of that soon.
- You love to try to stand. You have really strong little baby legs!
- You're getting much better at napping, and you slept through the night last night! It was the perfect Mother's Day present :-)
- You still love to talk. Loudly. To anyone who will listen.
- You are getting quite particular about nursing. You do not tolerate it if I'm eating or talking while you eat. You give me this exasperated look and will NOT start eating again until I give you my undivided attention.
- Your favorite song right now is Ring Around the Rosie.
- You like to grab faces, especially lips. Today at church you wanted to grab anyone's lips that had lipstick on them.
- You tolerate tummy time for MUCH longer than you used to. You're getting very strong neck muscles.
- You still suck your thumb. It's your best friend. I am dreading the day when we have to break that habit.
Can't wait to see what this month brings! Love you baby!! xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment