Starting a new job = no time or brain power to update blog. I'm actually sacrificing much needed sleep posting this nonsense. So sorry.
Peanut got a shot and weighs 13 pounds 10 ounces.
Stella got groomed for the second time in her life and she looks like she lost 50 pounds.
We're buying a house...did I not mention that???...and I'm having severe decoration anxiety. Plus worrying about the daunting task of moving with a five month old...in the dead of summer.
Pumping at work is a topic that makes every male uncomfortable. This needs to be it's own post. I have strong opinions that need to be recorded and shared.
Today I was at my job and was like, yeah...I'm contributing and using my education and IMPORTANT so working isn't so bad. Then I got home and had bath time with the Peanut and realized I would give any of my appendages to hang with her all day every day. She's just the coolest.
I'm three pounds away from pre-pregnancy weight. Maybe I'll get there by the time she's 6 months old. It's a little past the point where I can call it "baby weight".
I haven't gotten my hair cut or highlighted since I was 37 weeks pregnant and was all "oh better get my hair done cause I could go into labor ANY MINUTE NOW"...ha.haha.hahahahaha...that was the sound of my uterus laughing at me. I have an appointment for Saturday.
I envy people that show up to work all put together and shiny and clean with their hair done and the perfect outfit picked out with the perfect accessories and fabulous heels that they wear ALL DAY LONG without flinching. I can already tell you that I'll probably sacrifice a shower just to get to work on time tomorrow and I'll be trying to get out the door without being spit up on. And I'll be wearing flats. And jeans. Casual Friday y'all.
Hello world!
2 years ago

Hee hee. You cracker me up. And don't worry about the whole no showering thing. Ever since I started my new job, the amount of showering's been cut in half - you know cuz instead of 2 minutes, my commute is 10. Totally legit excuse, right?
ReplyDeleteYoung boy Dan is following you too! What. A. Stalker.
ReplyDeleteI love Young boy Dan.
Congrats on the house and the job...i need to call you to catch up!!
ReplyDeleteHeh heh...Heh...heh
ReplyDelete