You are EIGHT MONTHS OLD!! You are so much fun right now, I wish I could freeze time. You love to laugh and play and only get cranky when you’re tired or hungry (kinda like your Daddy). You are charming and loving and fearless. And I think you’re pretty cute too! We love you more than anything and I truly can’t remember what life was like without you. It was definitely more boring!
Some facts about YOU:
· You are in size 3 Pampers Cruisers. They are a perfect fit for right now.
· You wear size 3-6 most of the time (or just size 6 in Carter’s), but there are a few 6-12s that you can get away with.
· As of yesterday you weigh 15 pounds 13 ounces.
· I make you wear headbands all the time because your hair has stopped growing. You usually don’t notice. But sometimes you pull it down over your eyes and get frustrated. It’s pretty funny.
· Your eyes are blue and your hair is strawberryish blonde. And possibly getting lighter. You have pale skin like your parents. You’re welcome.
· You crawl. You pull up. You “cruise”. You are officially mobile and come and go as you please. Unless you’re in the cage. But you like the cage because I put all of your favorite toys in there.
· You wave now! When you get in the mood you wave to everyone. Even strangers passing by. And you wave bye bye to me every morning (which makes it harder for me to leave!!).
· You know what “Soooo big!” means. When we say it you raise your hands as high as you can above your head. It’s one of your favorite games right now.
· You sleep on your tummy, booty up in the air, sucking your thumb. It’s adorable and I hope you sleep like this forever. Well, maybe not forever…
· We got thru your first fever and your first cold. It didn’t phase you at all. I, however, was checking the Dr. Sears website every 20 minutes and taking your temperature every time I could get the thermometer under your arm. You had Motrin for the first time in your life. I guess it had to happen eventually.
· You know what “No” means. Sometimes you just stop what you’re doing on go on about your business, no big deal. Other times, especially in the bath tub when you want to stand up, you throw a mini fit. This consists of you splashing the water and crying for a minute. I guess it’s just a peek at things to come.
· You love to eat. We’re still on purees, and you have yet to meet a fruit or veggie you don’t like. We are also doing puffs for dexterity. I think you have the hang of the whole pick-up-food-put-in-mouth thing.
· You still love books. But now you want to eat them too, which is a “No”. I’m thinking you might be working on some more teeth.
· You give the best kisses.
· You now know what “don’t bite” means. It’s hit or miss if you actually obey.
· You went to your first Gator game and I think you really liked it! It’s just the first of many to come, I’m sure
What your cute face looks like right now...





No comments:
Post a Comment