Saturday, September 25, 2010

Home Improvement

I wish I could say that this will be a real post.  Something that will make you laugh, cry and want to make your life even better than it already is but...I don't have time.  I find myself saying that a lot lately...maybe it's just that I'm not making the time.  Priorities people.  I'm in the throes of decorating our new home.  It's a process.  It's all about making decisions.  And spending money.  Two things I loathe.  Due to the fact that I'm not good at either of them.  And I like to be an A student at all times.  I digress.  I'm taking time out of my busy schedule to let you know all about a little gem of a magazine that is brand spanking new and absolutely lovely.  If I could bottle all of the design ideas I only wish I could dream up, it would be here.  Ruemag.com.  Go and see and love it just like me.  (Oh, smart guy's a rhymer...name that movie)  Now I must go and decorate.  And make food for my baby.  Who was sleeping, but is now awake...gotta run!

P.S.  I dyed my hair.  Brown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment