Check out that super fab jean jacket, compliments of Nana. We were at our favorite local Italian restaurant that we frequent quite...um...frequently.
I just love the sunsets from our backyard. Too bad it's too cold to hang out on the porch!
Sometimes I'm a bad mom and let her run around outside in socks. She likes it.
Her first Sunday NOT in the nursery. Here she is in a big girl chair. I seriously had tears in my eyes watching this. She also had her first taste of crayon...
Baby butt crack
She has a tendency to throw everything out of her crib one by one when she wakes up. She removed her blanket, two stuffed animals, and her socks. She looks super angry in this pic, but she was just playing around.
Pasta face
I hit the button on my phone where you can see yourself when you're videoing and this is what she did...

No comments:
Post a Comment