Some facts about YOU:
- Size 3 diapers, Target brand. Size 12-18 month clothes, although a lot are still baggy. Size 4 shoes, but I'm thinking you will soon be a size 5.
- You sleep from 8PM to 7AM consistently unless you're teething. You have a very regular morning nap from 10AM to 12PM and you are trying to drop you're afternoon nap. I still fight for it when I'm with you :-)
- You still suck your thumb, but only when you are sleepy.
- You are completely weaned. It wasn't a very hard transition for you, since I wasn't making very much milk. We tried plain almond milk, which you love, but it doesn't have very much fat. We're now on to coconut milk and I think you're starting to really like it.
- You still have your dairy sensitivity, but we're used to it so it's not hard to find things to eat. Your favorite foods are sun butter sandwiches, salmon, avocados, puffs, and sweet potatoes.
- You are getting in your bottom molars right now, and they look so painful! Poor baby.
- I get worried sometimes because you don't say many words (I may have had a certain someone do an informal evaluation to ease my mind...I can't help it), but I can tell you are on the verge of breaking out all sorts of vocabulary. Right now you say "yes", "hot", "hi" and "shoes" very clearly.
- You can sign more, please, and all done. You use "please" all the time. It's so hard for me to say no to that!
- You love Stella. She is the first person you want to say Good Morning to. You two play well together, even though you pet her a little too hard sometimes.
- You love to dance and clap and listen to music. Itsy Bitsy Spider is your top fave right now.
- When we ask "Where is blank?", you hold up your hands and shrug your shoulders. When you find whatever it is you're looking for, you point and say something that sounds kinda like "there it is!".
- You LOVE playing outside in the backyard. Even when it's freezing cold out. You point at your shoes and coat to let me know when you want to go. Stella chases you and you throw the soccer ball for her. You both try to eat bark. I took some pictures of you on your 13th month-day. It was cloudy and you were in your bummy clothes, but you still look precious to me!
This is your serious face
Feeding Stella bark
Throwing the soccer ball
I'm pretty sure running with the ball isn't allowed
Your first taste of dirt. You liked it. Gross.

No comments:
Post a Comment