How big is baby?: 2.4 pounds, 15.75 inches (approximately)
Maternity clothes?: I'm done wearing them. I want to wear my seven jeans again...but I guess it's all worth it in the end :-)
Stretch marks?: The old ones that I thought were huge in my pubescent days are now twice as long.
Sleep?: I have now graduated to getting up twice to pee every night (it had been just once for the past few weeks). I can now get out of bed, get to the bathroom, pee, and get back in bed without opening my eyes. It's a skill I'm very proud of.
Best moment this week?: Finding the PERFECT lamp for the nursery at Homegoods. It's all starting to come together!
Movement?: Yup, all the time. I'm constantly trying to figure out what position she's in. It's still too hard to tell, but I'm hoping she ends up head down!!
Food cravings?: Pumpkin anything. I bought the most delicious pumpkin muffins at Publix. And ate them all in 24 hours.
Labor signs?: Just Braxton-Hicks every once in a while. I had a couple during the game last night (and I think they were stress induced). Poor little girl is affected by the Gator's performance as much as I am!
Belly Button?: Still in, except for a little lip that sticks out at the top. You can see it when I wear certain shirts, so I'm going to have to start band-aiding it.
What I miss: Standing up without assistance. And being able to shave my legs in a decent amount of time. It's quite the chore now, and I usually have to rest afterward.
What I'm looking forward to: The results of my gestational diabetes test. The sugary stuff they make you drink before it is gross and made me feel sick. And then they had to try twice to get a good vein. You know how I am with needles, so that was traumatizing. And they put off my Rhogam shot until Tuesday, so that's the next big thing to look forward to.
Milestone:Third trimester baby!!! We're in the home stretch. Less than three months until my little girl is here.
28 week pic:

The FAB lamp that we found:

And the crib with the wonderful bedding made by Nana. I'll put up a better picture when we have the whole nursery done:


No comments:
Post a Comment