We're getting ready to take our last trip until the little one gets here. It's a little sad. I'm sooo ready to meet our little girl, but that does mean the end of an era. Car trips will never be the same...
How far along?: 34 weeks
How big is baby?: 19.8 inches and 5 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Boo. It's really hard to pack for 4 days when you only fit into one pair of pants comfortably. I might make a "no Thanksgiving pictures allowed" rule this year.
Stretch marks?: Can't see any when I'm not looking in a mirror. Guess that's a good thing.
Sleep?: Absolutely awful. Acid reflux and hip pain. I hate them. And I have meltdowns when I get so tired. Good thing P knows how to handle it. Feed me and make me take a nap.
Best moment this week?: Getting my diaper bag!!! Yes, it is FABULOUS. I can't wait to use it!
Movement?: Stretches and kicks to the ribs. I think she has punched my hip a few times. And as always, sticking her booty out so far I feel like my belly is going to explode.
Food cravings?: Garlic rolls. Yum.
Labor signs?: Same old Braxton-Hicks.
Belly Button?: Outish. There's no hiding it, you can see it through all of my shirts.
What I miss: Sleep. Running (there are tons of runners out all the time now that the weather is nice). Bending over. Remaining inconspicuous while out in public.
What I'm looking forward to: My 34 week appointment. I get tested for GBS, so hopefully that will be negative. I really really hope she's still head down too. And my maternity pictures are done, so I'll post those as soon as I get them!
Milestone: We got the ceiling fan hung in the nursery (thanks to P's amazing handy man skills), and also hung the curtains. It's really starting to come together! Now we just need a few decorative touches and it will be ready! 5 more Mondays, 23 more work days, 3 weeks until full term.
Hello world!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment