How far along?: 31 weeks
How big is baby?: 18 inches and 3.5 pounds
Maternity clothes?: All of them are too tight. I'm going to default back to yoga pants every day. Work should just appreciate that I'm not coming in in PJ pants.
Stretch marks?: Out of sight out of mind.
Sleep?: Still pretty bad. I had a melt down last Thursday and I'm pretty sure it's because I didn't sleep at all last week. But after a good cry, a nap, and dinner in bed from P I felt much better. Hopefully I can keep it together better this week.
Best moment this week?: We met with the midwife at the new OBGYN practice and I LOVED her. She really took her time getting to know my file, answered tons of questions, and didn't rush me at all. And she even felt around on my belly to see what position the little girl is in. And the verdict is...HEAD DOWN!!! Woo hoo!! Now I know she can flip around a million more times before she's locked and loaded, but I'm hoping she stays right where she is. So now I know what part keeps pushing out of the side of my belly...her tiny little bottom. Just knowing that makes it a bit more cute and a bit less painful.
Movement?: All the time and VERY strong. I think it's starting to freak P out a little b/c now it feels like a little person is in there trying to get out. Her favorite thing to do after I eat is push her feet against my right side to push her little booty out of my left side.
Food cravings?: Not so much this week. But the heartburn is much worse. Just drinking water before bed makes me want to puke. But does that keep me from eating?? Of course not!!!
Labor signs?: Braxton-Hicks probably once a day.
Belly Button?: Still weird looking. It's half way out right now.
What I miss: Breathing easily. She is definitely taking up lung space now. I'm told that when she drops it will be easier. Too bad that's probably 8 or 9 weeks away!
What I'm looking forward to: I ordered more baby clothes on Old Navy last week, so they should be here soon. And I got her her first pair of jeans. They're soooo tiny!!!!
Milestone: People have started to ask how much time is left, instead of how far along I am. I think I got that question 5 or 6 times on Saturday. And it kinda feels weird saying 9 weeks!!!
And here's the 31 week pic:

No comments:
Post a Comment