until the peanut gets here!! I get more anxious for it every day. Yes, partly because I'm sooo uncomfortable and huge. But, mainly I just want to be able to hold her. And see what she looks like! Maybe she'll get here early to be our Christmas present. I hope so...because there are some REALLY cute Christmas dresses at baby GAP.
How far along?: 36weeks
How big is baby?: 20.7 inches and 6 pounds
Maternity clothes?: They look awful. I've already got them all off of hangers just waiting to be put in a box to hide in the closet once this kid gets here.
Stretch marks?: Same two. I haven't even looked for more.
Sleep?: Still awful. I've come accustomed to the burning eye feeling all day. I haven't gotten used to being completely useless once I get home from work. Good thing P takes care of me.
Best moment this week?: Getting the nursery (mostly) finished! Everything is washed and put away. There are diapers and wipes on the changing table. Her going home outfit is packed in the diaper bag. There is a car seat in my car. Yes, a car seat. Wow. I think we would be ok if we had to bring her home today. But she still needs to wait about one more week. (Special thanks to mom and P for helping. I couldn't have done it without you.)
Movement?: Had a scare on Friday. She wasn't really moving that much, but I laid down to do a kick count and she made all ten in fifteen minutes. I guess she just wasn't moving as strong as usual. Things are back to normal now, with her shoving her feet/knees/whatever else into my ribs/belly button/bladder.
Food cravings?: Chicken Caesar salad.
Labor signs?: The Braxton-Hicks have gotten a LOT stronger. But still not very regular or painful.
Belly Button?: Out.
What I miss: Dressing up and looking cute for date night. I would LOVE to be able to throw on a cute dress and heels and take P out for wine/sushi. I guess I'll have to wait a while for that.
What I'm looking forward to: My 36 week appointment. I'll start weekly checkups after this one. Hopefully she's still in position, and measuring right on track. We'll also get our birth plan approved. And, not baby related, our puppy Stella turns 3 on Thursday!!!
Milestone: Having a baby-ready house! ONE more week until full term, 3 more Mondays left, 16 work days left.
Hello world!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment