A year ago today I was enormously pregnant at 3 days past my due date. I was grouchy and uncomfortable and unable to put on my own shoes. Since I couldn’t tolerate work any longer (mostly due to the comments…you know the kind), Mom graciously came up and drove me to the mall every day so I could try to walk the Peanut out. I still think about those exhausting laps every time we go to that mall. I remember thinking,” SHOOT, having a baby has GOT to be easier than this!”, but in the back of my mind didn’t really believe it because infants are famous for being hard to handle. Praise the Lord, I was right. I have basked in every moment I’ve been blessed with as a mom. Not saying it’s been easy. It’s the hardest job I’ve ever had. But it is SO WORTH IT! Hands down better than being pregnant.
A couple nights ago I was in the GAP with my mom and P buying the Peanut’s birthday outfit (oh my word it’s too cute for words), and I ran into the GAP Worker Lady from this encounter. What a serendipitous reunion! Thankfully there were no awkward comments.
Anywho, this is a rambling post with no point except to say that Peanut’s birthday is in 3 days, her party is in 2 days, and I’m running behind as always. I will post Christmas pictures later, so as not to be out of order when I post birthday pics.
Holy Moley I have a toddler.
Hello world!
2 years ago

Does it ever freak you out that we both often go awhile without posting and then we post on the exact same day without even realizing the other has posted. Weird,huh? Or not. But it's gotta mean something.
ReplyDeleteCan. Not. believe the peanut is almost a year. Ca-razy. So has she said Kiki yet? Hmmm? She better say it this weekend!