Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just Because

I like to show off the Peanut.  And I don't need to slack on my baby documenting just because life is busy.  I get to look at this face every day, and I squeeze the cheeks probably more that I should.  That's why she's all "Mama!  What is your problem?  Leave my cheeks alone!!"
This girl loves the mirror.  I don't blame her.  She's pretty cute.  And those legs!!  Nothing in the world better than some baby legs.


This is also common - chewing on anything within grabbing distance.  If she can get her chubby little hands on it, it's going to be her new teether.  She has some sharp little teeth.  Yes, I'm still breastfeeding.  Yes, I deserve an award.
She's my bud.

Here's the closest thing I have to a picture of my new hair.  World, hair.  Hair, world.  And that's my daughter chewing on a rubber squeaky giraffe.  She got it from her Aunt and they are SO the rage right now.  She loves to chew on it's face.  Sweet.


As for a house decorating update - we have decided to host Thanksgiving here at the Peanut casa.  I am thrilled beyond measure and can't wait to get my hostess on. But if you know me, you know that I will not be satisfied with the presentation of our new home until it is 100% decorated and ready for company.  Even if that company is family.  Even if that family is 90% male and won't even notice if the paint complements the ottoman.  So, the deadline of July 2011 (one year of home ownership) has moved up to November 2010.  Please pray for my husband.

I also thought I would share a little blog nugget I found the other day.  It's called Pacing the Panic Room and if you don't read it currently you will get sucked in reading the archives.  What drew me in was the maternity series the author did for his wife (he's a photographer...I think).  Go and take a peek.  It's fun and beautiful and...gave me a teeny bit of the baby bug.  I know, I know.  Just bein honest.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know how its possible, buy Camilla just keeps getting cuter-love me some baby cheeks too!

    I remember feeling the same way about wanting the house PERFECT anytime we had plans for guests. Try not to stress too much. We would pick one big project to have complete by each occasion. Hosting t-giving will be so much fun!!

    AJ has Sophie the giraffe and also LOVES chewing on her. It is his first and favorite toy so far ;)

    Last, and most important- Where are the pics of the brown hair??? This is a MUST see. I am sure you look FAB!!! Post some pics ASAP!

    ReplyDelete